The BAY BASH Family Fishing Tournament has been developed as an all-inclusive fishing event where both families and individuals, both serious and casual anglers, can come together for a good time and a great cause. This event "Brings the Fun back into Fishing" - where children fishing off of a pier or from the shore have as much opportunity of landing a prize as those fishing off a speedy powerboat.
● The tournament will be conducted in the waters and tributaries of the Chesapeake Bay, August 10th, 2019.
The tournament schedule is as follows:
● April 1- August 9th
○ Online Registration (or in person registration, Ingram Bay Marina)
● Friday, August 9th
○ 6-6:30 PM - late registration (Ingram Bay Marina)
○ 6:30 PM - mandatory captains� meeting (Ingram Bay Marina)
● Saturday, August 10th
○ Sunrise - 3 PM permitted fishing hours
○ 11AM - 3:30PM Check-in open for recording catches (Ingram Bay Marina dock)
○ Awards Ceremony: 6:45 PM (Ingram Bay Marina)
○ 6:30-9:30pm Benefit concert
1. Place fish on its side with jaw closed.
2. Attempt to position tail in a natural way to obtain length.
3. Measure a straight line from the tip of the snout to the extreme tip of the tail fin.